Error when assembling chunks, status code 504 - Nextcloud AIO

Nextcloud version 23.0.6 (Nextcloud AIO 1.6.0)
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04): Debian 11.4.0
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): The one that comes with NC AIO (Apache)
PHP version (eg, 7.4): Same

The issue you are facing:

I just installed the latest version of Nextcloud AIO (I already had a manually installed version running). When I try to upload large files, I get the error “Error when assembling chunks, status code 504”. I’ve read in several places that this is related to the Apache (and/or nginx) timeout option, but while I knew very well how to change this option in my manually installed configuration, I confess I have no idea how to do it with Nextcloud AIO (and docker more generally). I think I “just” need to change the timeout in the Apache config, but if someone can help me by explaining how to do it properly, especially because this multi-container system seems sensitive to external modification. In particular how to restart Apache after the modification, etc? So if anyone can help me, that’s cool.).

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): No (on my first manual installation I think I also encountered it.

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

I do not know where to find them with Nextcloud AIO 😰

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

The default one provided by Nextcloud AIO

Output errors in nextcloud.log in /var/www/ or as admin user in top right menu, filtering for errors. Use a pastebin service if necessary.

PASTE HERE

Error when assembling chunks, status code 504

Will be handled in Error when assembling chunks, status code 504 on Nextcloud AIO and large files · Issue #978 · nextcloud/all-in-one · GitHub