Error upload big files

Enabling Antivirus App for files 0.8.0.1 error occurs and does not rise higher than 4GB file.

Disable Antivirus App for files 0.8.0.1 and file 4G or 15GB and even up without inconvenience .

Error present in the log:
{“reqId”:“V5TdGqwQPHQAAGCXQmAAAAAa”,“remoteAddr”:“XXX.XX.XXX.XX”,“app”:“PHP”,“message”:“fwrite(): send of 8192 bytes failed with errno=32 Broken pipe at /var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/files_antivirus/lib/scanner.php#90”,“level”:3,“time”:“2016-07-24T10:50:28-05:00”,“method”:“POST”,“url”:"/apps/files/ajax/upload.php",“user”:"–"}

Infraestructure:
Nextcloud: 9.0.53
Centos 6.7
Apache:2.2.15
Activate app: Antivirus App for files 0.8.0.1
Set upload file: 20GB–> .php.ini

Set .htaccess:

php_value upload_max_filesize 20G php_value post_max_size 20G php_value memory_limit 512M php_value mbstring.func_overload 0 php_value always_populate_raw_post_data -1 php_value default_charset 'UTF-8' php_value output_buffering 0 SetEnv htaccessWorking true

There are some fixes on github that didn’t make it into the version on the app-store. Did you try the latest from github?
There is one open report with a broken pipe:

and a closed one:

I’m not sure what fits best for your problem. If neither of them fits exactly, open a new bugreport.

According to the PHP manual the values of PHP directives upload_max_filesize, post_max_size and memory_limit should increase in this order.
IIRC (don’t find the source right now) the rationale is that files have to be placed in memory as a whole some time during the upload procedure. This would of course mean that files of a size exceeding the memory cannot be uploaded at all so I don’t know whether exceptions regarding the handling of huge files exist.
But maybe you can tweak the values of those three directives for testing purposes to narrow the problem down.

PHP values ​​are not the problem , the second option is proposed by “tflidd” which I worked, so I solved this issue with setting “Stream Length bytes” the Antivirus app to the same value as “maxuploadsize” in nextcloud settings.

For me this resolved with that configuration.

Tanks.