Error: Undefined offset: 3 at /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/OC_Helper.php#548

Sorry about that, i fixed it (somehow) and wanted to delete this post quickly. At least it is up and running.
Sorry :bowing_man: for disturbing the eternal slumber :slight_smile:

And thank you for the fix in the first place!

1 Like

I’ve applied the fix (overwrite OC_Helper.php from github) but I’m still having the issue. It’s made our nextcloud completely unworkable, any advice on possible next steps?

If you have a backup from the original version of OC_Helper.php, just try to put it back instead of master branch file, then edit it and add the missing lines (from 548 to 552), according to this: https://github.com/nextcloud/server/pull/23606/files/c1834bac7d39dbae43277857f6c5ae8cada891d7

Thanks for the tip but unfortunately that didn’t work either.

I’m using Fedora Linux 33, I’ve installed the desktop app and I’m able to copy files into the local directories which are sync’d up to my server. I can access these files via my browser but I can’t use my browser or android app to upload files

it’s not use to replace the file because then you can’t login anymore with CSRF error message after having filed your credentials.

For myself, I just added the missing lines into the old file. Everything works now, the error doesn’t appear anymore in logs.

@praetorian do you stop the process before or not? if yes which one ?

No, I didn’t. Just a holly reboot after editing.

@praetorian well I can’t do that I think because I’m on a VPS.

@boistordu I think you can do a sudo reboot on VPS.

yeah but it s VPS specific nextcloud so I can’t or I need to ask them to reboot the process but can’t reboot the vps server itself.

Ok, so it’s better if someone from the team can name the processes used by nextcloud.

update 20.02 is public and online

1 Like