Error trying to upgrade from Nextcloud 18.0.4 to 19.0.3

Hello all;

I am upgrading from Nextcloud 18.0.4 to Nextcloud 19.0.3 but when I run the command:

sudo -u apache php occ upgrade

I have the following error when start the integrity check:

Starting code integrity check…
An unhandled exception has been thrown:
TypeError: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, boolean given in /var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/IntegrityCheck/Checker.php:202
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/IntegrityCheck/Checker.php(202): explode(’#### DO NOT CHA…’, false)
#1 /var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/IntegrityCheck/Checker.php(378): OC\IntegrityCheck\Checker->generateHashes(Object(RecursiveIteratorIterator), ‘/var/www/html/n…’)
#2 /var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/IntegrityCheck/Checker.php(558): OC\IntegrityCheck\Checker->verify(’/var/www/html/n…’, ‘/var/www/html/n…’, ‘core’)
#3 /var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/IntegrityCheck/Checker.php(579): OC\IntegrityCheck\Checker->verifyCoreSignature()
#4 /var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Updater.php(283): OC\IntegrityCheck\Checker->runInstanceVerification()
#5 /var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Updater.php(130): OC\Updater->doUpgrade(‘19.0.3.1’, ‘18.0.4.2’)
#6 /var/www/html/nextcloud/core/Command/Upgrade.php(255): OC\Updater->upgrade()
#7 /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(255): OC\Core\Command\Upgrade->execute(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#8 /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(1012): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#9 /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(272): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand(Object(OC\Core\Command\Upgrade), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#10 /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(148): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#11 /var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Console/Application.php(215): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#12 /var/www/html/nextcloud/console.php(100): OC\Console\Application->run()
#13 /var/www/html/nextcloud/occ(11): require_once(’/var/www/html/n…’)

To upgrade I put Nextcloud in maintenance, I unpacked the .zip file of version 19.0.3 in /var/www/html/nextcloud (which is where it is currently installed), here I have only left the file /var/www/html/nextcloud/config/config.php and the /data directory.

What could be the problem since I have not changed anything else?
Any idea how to fix this?

Hello sturtz_nate
sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Sorry, that is my bad, I miss read your post.