Error Trying to access array offset on value of type null at

Hello!

I have nextcloud installed again on a docker with qnap with the latest version 22.2.0 and with all the settings where it indicates that “All controls have passed”

The problem is that in the registry I get this error:

Error: Trying to access array offset on value of type null at /var/www/html/apps/logreader/lib/Controller/LogController.php#95

1. /var/www/html/apps/logreader/lib/Controller/LogController.php - line 95: OC\Log\ErrorHandler::onError(2, “Trying to a … l”, “/var/www/ht … p”, 95)
  2. /var/www/html/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 217: OCA\LogReader\Controller\LogController->poll(“TkOzGzxUwGKsY8yVpemH”, “11111”)
  3. /var/www/html/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 126: OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->executeController(OCA\LogReade … {}, “poll”)
  4. /var/www/html/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php - line 156: OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->dispatch(OCA\LogReade … {}, “poll”)
  5. /var/www/html/lib/private/Route/Router.php - line 301: OC\AppFramework\App::main(“OCA\LogRea … r”, “poll”, OC\AppFramew … {}, { _route: “logreader.log.poll”})
  6. /var/www/html/lib/base.php - line 1000: OC\Route\Router->match(“/apps/logreader/poll”)
  7. /var/www/html/index.php - line 36: OC::handleRequest()

Here in an image:

And all the results in google lead to sites with no solution.

Can anyone tell me what I could look at with this error? I have solved several but this one I do not know what I can do.

Thanks!!

Hello,

Same here in 23.0.6.

But, apparently, no side effect. Have you got more informations ?