Error message after click on admin / system in the logging file

Hello, everytime i click on the admin / system page, here is e new entry in the logging file:

Error PHP Error: foreach() argument must be of type array|object, bool given at /var/www/vhosts/domain.de/nextcloud/apps/serverinfo/lib/OperatingSystems/DefaultOs.php#152

Has anyone an idea what this mean?

Note: In the system screen is a message, that the memory info ist not available.

Nextcloud seems to work perfect - but i try to have very well configured system.

BR Stefan

Because you did not add /proc/meminfo to PHP open_basedir.

Thank you for your answer.
But, what do I have to do?

I’m a Linux newbie. But if you give me step by step solution over SSH or the file manager of pleak I’m able to do what you suggest.

I’m sure that Plesk has also a community where you can ask.
:wink:

Yes, i search for fast help. The Nextcloud is our download Server of our online academy - over 40 partner work with that. So i will happy if someone can give me a solution what to do.

Update:
In Plesk in the php settings, i found the open_basedir paramters. Memory in the system page is there now and some other things i found.

Here are my open_basedir paramters
{WEBSPACEROOT}{/}{:}{TMP}{/}:/dev/urandom:/proc/meminfo:/proc/uptime:/proc/cpuinfo

But the error above - i don’t know how to find and solute this error. If anyone has an idea, i would be thankful.