Error gallery after restore the database

Hi

Some users they can able to view or display images on Gallery but some are not

here is the error message

Album cannot be shownAn error occurred. Request ID: WH60AFwp8OyT0NQfZsLjwgAAAAs

I disable the gallery and enable again but no luck i tried to look the tables no luck.

Thanks

Try re-scanning all files or only to those users affected.

Thanks for your reply

please guide me how to scan

thanks

try: sudo -u www-data php occ files:scan --all “may take long if you have many users”,
The admin manual has very useful occ commands: https://doc.owncloud.org/server/9.0/admin_manual/configuration_server/occ_command.html

1 Like

thanks i will try later.

Hello SPeedY

Is this ok to proceed? permission denied

Scanning files for 39 users
Starting scan for user 1 out of 39 (adminroot)
mkdir failed on directory /var/lib/samba/lock/msg.lock: Permission denied

Thanks

Is your share mounted automatically upon boot? Where is the mount directory store? What permissions you have in your share?
Are you using a Redis for file locking?

Hello SPeedy,

I believed i dont have redis for file locking, I have shared folder from other server and im using external storages with SMB/CIFS they have write/read permissions and i specify of each user account.

anyway

the command you gave to me is really really helpful, and you are right it tooks so long to finish scanning 1 users out of 39, 4 hours still not yet finish and i dont have idea whats going on if i run this command sudo -u www-data php occ files:scan --all, thank you for the link of manual its very helpful.

i added --versbose so that i can able to see what files scanning and also i changed --all to specific user account
sudo -u www-data php occ files:scan --verbose --all <— to scan all users
sudo -u www-data php occ files:scan --verbose adminroot <— specific user only

Thank you so much SPeedy :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: