Error create admin user when nextcloud fisrt startup

I’am tring install nextcloud in archlinux.nextcloud version is 12.0.4 and MariaDB version is 10.1.30.
When I finish installed and brow the server,set options by browers, nextcloud show this error message:
Error while trying to create admin user:failed to connect to the database;Invalid platform version
"5.5.5-10.1.30-MariaDB"specified.The platform version has to be specified in the format:"…".
Anybody can help me?

Please upgrade your php version to at least 5.6 as stated here:

https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/12/admin_manual/installation/system_requirements.html

PHP 5.6 + required (PHP 7.2 not supported)

maybe this alone will do the trick, if not dont hesitate to come back here :slight_smile:

edit: Maybe i misread the OP. Please give us an overview about your system configuration and configs.

Thanks a lot.I installed php7.1.13 and apache 2.4.29 .What about other configration information need know.

I´m not sure what you mean. Is the error solved? In that case i dont need anything.

Hi @luping

Please have a look here:

That issue was referenced here in Nextcloud server repository:

There was a bug in Doctrine/dbal and you probably need to install the fixed version. If you can’t figure out how to do that (and I have no idea as well), you might want to comment on the issue in Nextcloud server repository and ask @MorrisJobke there for help.
Because I didn’t know there is something to manually install. Looking at my server the only place I found Doctrine/dbal is here together with the version file:
/var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Version.php

So this is shipped with Nextcloud. The version used on my server with NC 12.0.4 is 2.5.5-DEV and it works fine on Archlinux with MariaDB 10.1.30.

Nonetheless, the fix was marked to come in version v2.7, so the latest available release v2.6.3 won’t help. Therefor to get the fixed version you would need to download the master. Hppe this helps.

thanks,
I have downloaded the latest version of Doctrine and replace the latest version (2.7.0-DEV) with directory /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/.But still show:
Error while trying to create admin user:failed to connect to the database;Invalid platform version
"5.5.5-10.1.30-MariaDB"specified.The platform version has to be specified in the format:"^(?:5.5.5-)?(mariadb-)?..".
Is it unable to install MariaDB on archlinux or can install MariaDB on other Linux platforms?

I have installed Mariadb5.5, but the problem is the same. How can I bypass this problem?