Error: Class 'OC\Files\Stream\HashWrapper' not found

I started to get the following error when trying to upload files. I recently updated to SSL and added in a bunch of Apps. If someone could point me in the right direction for what to check, I would appreciate it.

[webdav] Fatal: Class ‘OC\Files\Stream\HashWrapper’ not found

{“reqId”:“bnWN4eDNVBU9zDd23otR”,“level”:4,“time”:“2021-08-30T16:49:26+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“76.49.38.151”,“user”:“APSadmin”,“app”:“webdav”,“method”:“PUT”,“url”:"/remote.php/webdav/Athena%20Management/invoices/APS_Work_Scheduling.pod",“message”:“Class ‘OC\Files\Stream\HashWrapper’ not found”,“userAgent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/92.0.4515.159 Safari/537.36”,“version”:“22.1.1.2”,“exception”:{“Exception”:“Error”,“Message”:“Class ‘OC\Files\Stream\HashWrapper’ not found”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:[{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Connector/Sabre/Directory.php",“line”:155,“function”:“put”,“class”:“OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\File”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php",“line”:1098,“function”:“createFile”,“class”:“OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\Directory”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/CorePlugin.php",“line”:504,“function”:“createFile”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/WildcardEmitterTrait.php",“line”:89,“function”:“httpPut”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\CorePlugin”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php",“line”:472,“function”:“emit”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php",“line”:253,“function”:“invokeMethod”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php",“line”:321,“function”:“start”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v1/webdav.php",“line”:83,“function”:“exec”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/remote.php",“line”:166,“args”:["/var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v1/webdav.php"],“function”:“require_once”}],“File”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Connector/Sabre/File.php",“Line”:187,“CustomMessage”:"–"},“id”:“612d0f21b2588”}