Error after updating

Hi,
I updated Nextcloud and got:

The database is missing some indexes. Due to the fact that adding indexes on big tables could take some time they were not added automatically. By running “occ db:add-missing-indices” those missing indexes could be added manually while the instance keeps running. Once the indexes are added queries to those tables are usually much faster.
Missing index “fs_size” in table “oc_filecache”

So i ran sudo -u www-data php occ db:add-missing-indices and i got this error:

PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 2147483648 bytes exhausted (tried to al locate 20480 bytes) in /var/www/kian/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/ SimpleContainer.php on line 133

Is there a way to fix this? Or doesnt it affect nextcloud in a serious way?

Thanks,
Kian

1 Like

Please use the search function of the forum FIRST, before asking a question again which has already been addressed and/or answered :wink:

https://help.nextcloud.com/search?q=php%20occ%20db%3Aadd-missing-indices%20memory%20size%20exhausted

The search function only returned this thread while searching for
“/SimpleContainer.php on line 133”

There’s enough programmer intentional insanity to go around for the errors in user support thread dupes…
Have a great day everyone!
OC

Unfortunately I got this error after updating from 21.0.1 to 21.0.2. It was in an email from cron, this bug seems to now permeate into more areas of nextcloud every update…

Subject

Cron <user> /usr/local/bin/php -f /pathto/nextcloud/cron.php

Body

PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 1073741824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /pathto/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php on line 133 

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 1073741824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /pathto/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php on line 133