Error after update to NC12 - AppFramework\QueryException

Hello,

After the update from NC 11.0.3 to NC 12.0.1 I get the following errors:

Error no app in context OCP\AppFramework\QueryException: Could not resolve OCA\External\Settings\Admin! Class OCA\External\Settings\Admin does not exist 2017-08-12T11:57:14+0200
Error no app in context OCP\AppFramework\QueryException: Could not resolve OCA\FilesAutomatedTagging\Settings\Admin! Class OCA\FilesAutomatedTagging\Settings\Admin does not exist 2017-08-12T11:57:14+0200
Error no app in context OCP\AppFramework\QueryException: Could not resolve OCA\Files_Retention\Settings\Admin! Class OCA\Files_Retention\Settings\Admin does not exist 2017-08-12T11:57:14+0200
Error no app in context OCP\AppFramework\QueryException: Could not resolve OCA\User_SAML\Settings\Section! Class OCA\User_SAML\Settings\Section does not exist 2017-08-12T11:57:14+0200
Error no app in context OCP\AppFramework\QueryException: Could not resolve OCA\FilesAccessControl\Settings\Section! Class OCA\FilesAccessControl\Settings\Section does not exist

The complete Errors you can find here

I use NC12 on a Synology Diskstation DS216+ with php7.

Can somebody help me?

TomW

You are missing files

What files do you mean?

Do you mean these?
Where can i find them?

TomW

In the zip download file on nextcloud.com

No!
I have copy a fresh NC installation to my Diskstation and only move my data and config folder.
But the error is the same!

Then I take a update to NC 12.02, the error is always the same.

Do you have another idea?

I have deleted the log entries in the database table “oc_admin settings” (I have not installed these apps)
It looks good.
I will observe this