Encryption issues - default module - can't decrypt and disable encryption

Hello,

I’m facing mutliple issues with the encryption module :

1. I’m discovering mutiple files that i can’t open : I get this error :

fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, string given at /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Wrapper/Encryption.php#758
OCP\Encryption\Exceptions\GenericEncryptionException: Bad Signature

I’m not even sure i can track those files that can’t be open. Is there a command line that allow me to check bad signature ?

1. I’m also getting this error :

OC\Encryption\Exceptions\DecryptionFailedException: Can not decrypt this file, probably this is a shared file. Please ask the file owner to reshare the file with you.

This are shared files that i, as user, have created, so i don’t how i can resshare a key to myself ??

1. Considering all the difficulties and error i’m facing with encryption, i wanted to disable it before it’s too late. But i 'm not able to disable encryption. When i’m running encryption:decrypt-all or only with my user , i’m getting :

Files for following users couldn’t be decrypted,
maybe the user is not set up in a way that supports this operation : USER

I wanted to use this command encryption:enable-master-key but i’m afraid to loose data since most of my data are encrypted.

Thanx for the help

Nextcloud version (eg, 12.0.2): Nextcloud 14
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 17.04): Ubuntu server 18.04
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): APACHE
PHP version (eg, 7.1): 7.1

If all other means of recovering you files fail: We’ve written a tool that allows you to decrypt individual files if you still have your Nextcloud data directory and configuration file. It supports master key encrypted files, user key encrypted files (you additionally need the user passwords) and recovery key encrypted files (you additionally need the recovery password): decrypt-file.php