empty folder from webdav mapped drive

hello, i have a network drive mapped in windows 10, i can see multiple directories that are in my nextcloud, but specifically there is a folder that i see empty when i access through a mapped network drive, if i use for example an application like crossftp i can see the information that has that folder and its subfolders, if i access through ssh i also see the information, through the browser i also get to see the information of folders and subfolders stored in that path, The problem only lies in windows 10 by the browser, because if I configure the webdav in a desktop ubuntu I see the folder too.

I go to you to see if you have some kind of solution or if any of the community has already happened.

The path in windows 10 looks like this:
x:/remote.php/dav/files/josecarlos/nas-backup-josecarlos/Family/01 ICMOVE/01 CONTRATOS/A EN EJECUCIÓN/16_10 top canarias/02 TOP-ECOROC/01 DOCUMENTAL/01 TOP/DOC SOLICITADOS

The path from ssh looks like this:
/mnt/data/josecarlos/files/nas-backup-josecarlos/Family/01 ICMOVE/01 CONTRATOS/A EN EJECUCIÓN/16_10 top canarias/02 TOP-ECOROC/01 DOCUMENTAL/01 TOP/DOC SOLICITDOS

Thank you…