Email - TypeError: Argument 7

Hello,

I installed Nextcloud v22.2.3 on an ASUSTOR NAS server with a Linux ADM system (latest version).

My configuration seems to be good because I can see the number of new emails but the emails are not displayed. The status remains in “loading”.

So I went to see the logs that you find below.

My database is of type “utf8mb4_general_ci” on a MariaDB server and the tables of type “utf8mb4_bin”.

Would you have an idea of the error?
What can I do to solve this problem?

Thanks
Jerome

TypeError: Argument 7 passed to OCA\Mail\Controller\MessagesController::__construct() must be of the type string, null given

1. <>OCA\Mail\Controller\MessagesController->__construct(“mail”, OC\AppFramework\Http\Request {}, OCA\Mail\Ser … {}, OCA\Mail\Service\MailManager {}, OCA\Mail\Ser … {}, OCA\Mail\Ser … {}, null, null, OC\AppFramew … {}, OC\L10N\LazyL10N {}, OC\Files\Type\Detection {}, OC\URLGenerator {}, OC\Security\ … {}, OCA\Mail\Ser … {}, OCA\Mail\Ser … {})
  2. /volume1/Web/nextcloud-php/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php - line 106:ReflectionClass->newInstanceArgs([ “mail”,OC\ … "])
  3. /volume1/Web/nextcloud-php/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php - line 114:OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->buildClass(ReflectionCl … "})
  4. /volume1/Web/nextcloud-php/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php - line 131:OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->resolve(“OCA\Mail\ … r”)
  5. /volume1/Web/nextcloud-php/lib/private/AppFramework/DependencyInjection/DIContainer.php - line 460:OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->query(“OCA\Mail\ … r”)
  6. /volume1/Web/nextcloud-php/lib/private/AppFramework/DependencyInjection/DIContainer.php - line 432:OC\AppFramework\DependencyInjection\DIContainer->queryNoFallback(“OCA\Mail\ … r”)
  7. /volume1/Web/nextcloud-php/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php - line 143:OC\AppFramework\DependencyInjection\DIContainer->query(“OCA\Mail\ … r”)
  8. /volume1/Web/nextcloud-php/lib/private/Route/Router.php - line 302:OC\AppFramework\App::main(“OCA\Mail\ … r”, “index”, OC\AppFramew … {}, { _route: "m … "})
  9. /volume1/Web/nextcloud-php/lib/base.php - line 1006:OC\Route\Router->match("/apps/mail/api/messages")
  10. /volume1/Web/nextcloud-php/index.php - line 36:OC::handleRequest()