Eero reset + Nextcould boot up = Unable to Located

I’m hopeful there is simple solution to my end question, but I’m fairly new to the worlds of NextCloud and Ubuntu Appliances.

Up until this month I’ve had good success with my Ubuntu NextCloud Appliance (https://ubuntu.com/appliance/nextcloud) and accessing it via my mobile apps, SSH and through my desktop application. In December I switched internet providers and started using the Eero Pro wifi mesh system that came with the service. My NextCloud kept right on working with the Eero, but a separate project before the holidays forced me to reset the Eero settings and shutdown the NextCloud Appliance.

I came back from holiday and turned the appliance back on and now nothing “sees” the appliance. The Eero “sees” the appliance attached to it, but in the settings does not show me a usable IP address. I tried to SSH into the device to no avail.

I’m assuming the Eero must have reset the IP address, does that sound right? If so, how do I located the new IP address (Just in case it matters, I’m using a Mac) and start resetting the desktop application so I can again access my files? Also, once fixed, is preventing this in the future as simple as setting a static IP address within the router (something that was done prior to the Eero reset)?

Thank you so much for any information!