Editing Files when installed with snap

I am having a few issues with my install. I used snap to run the install. 2 directories were created one under /snap/nextcloud and the other under /var/snap/nextcloud. I can edit the /var files but not /snap files. I assume the ones being used are under /snap. I attempted to edit the /var/snap config.php to add internet access but it was ignored. I try to edit files under the snap folder and I am denied. How do you configure or change the configuration of the files under the snap folder? I have tried as root too and its a no go.

I have the same problem and I’m wondering if there is a way to change files under the snap-folder. When editing files, I get the message that it’s a read-only file system.

Anyone know if there is any way to change files in the /snap/nextcloud folder?

I don’t use nextcloud-snap myself so I can’t help.
But I saw there is a wiki in the according github-repo. Maybe you find there what you are looking for:
https://github.com/nextcloud-snap/nextcloud-snap/wiki

I also do not use Snap. But there are some restrictions to ensure that the updates always run smoothly. However, there are special snap commands to customize some things. Here an example to scan files. There are a lot of other commands. What do you want to do?