Duplicate deleted files on the server

Nextcloud Server Version: 13.0.4 Stable.
Server: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS

Hello, I have a question, it seems, when a user (user1) shares a folder with another user (user2), all files and folders that the user2 places within the shared folder (with the desktop client), the space used adds to the user1 and in the folders of the server there is a single copy of this files and folders inside the folder corresponding to the user1. Internally Nextcloud maintains the necessary “links” to know what folders each user has access to.
If user2 deletes a folder or file, the following occurs, both users have access from the nextcloud web application to the deleted files and folders from the Deleted files option.
The problem is the following, when for example the user2 deletes a folder or file, it is physically duplicated in the folders of each user in the server. This means that, if you work constantly with considerable amounts of data (hd videos, etc.), for the server is a high workload (unnecessary in my opinion), since when you delete a folder of eg 20 GB , at that moment the server starts to copy the deleted folder to the user2 folder on the server, making a high use of resources (CPU, hard disk, ram, …, unnecessary as I said above).
On the other hand, in the case that I raise (hd videos with constant editions and erasures), the consumption of hard disk is also excessive due to the duplication of files and folders of deleted files, having to empty the trash (deleted files) constantly (this it would not be a problem but it does not make it too historic).
In my opinion, this mode of operation is not too optimal, I think it would be better not to duplicate deleted files and folders and to manage it like non-deleted files, with “logical links” in the database. This would optimize the use of resources and would not be so high in hard disk space consumption.

If this situation is reproduced to a considerable number of users, neither too high (15 users) the consumption of resources is disproportionate.

Apologies, my English is very bad, I hope you understand.

Similar problems:

Thank you very much.
Greetings.