DuckDNS Invalid Parameters

Hi folks, apologies in advance. I am a total newb here.

After stalking this site for a few weeks, I took the plunge, got myself a Raspberry Pi 4 kit, and set about setting up a Nextcloud Pi.

Surprisingly, I seem to have somehow got it set up within my network without losing too much of my sanity. I am now trying to get it set up for access outside my network.

I’ve followed all the directions I can find, and found myself on one too many page not found pages, have wiped out my home internet access and managed to get it back up and running… Having searched through this community, I’ve discovered I’ve got an issue no one else has, or I can’t figure out how to use the search function correctly.

I have set myself up a DuckDNS account, however when I attempt to add it to the DuckDNS tab in Nextcloud Pi, the only response I am getting is “Invalid parameters”.

Just to save everyone some time, I know I’m the one doing something wrong. Can someone tell me what it is I’m doing wrong though?

Jep, i switched from Raspi 3b+ to 4 and have same problem with Duckdns…

Solved: Duckdns was down for some time. after some minuts the homepage was up again and nextcloud worked