DuckDNS Invalid Parameters

Hi folks, apologies in advance. I am a total newb here.

After stalking this site for a few weeks, I took the plunge, got myself a Raspberry Pi 4 kit, and set about setting up a Nextcloud Pi.

Surprisingly, I seem to have somehow got it set up within my network without losing too much of my sanity. I am now trying to get it set up for access outside my network.

Iā€™ve followed all the directions I can find, and found myself on one too many page not found pages, have wiped out my home internet access and managed to get it back up and runningā€¦ Having searched through this community, Iā€™ve discovered Iā€™ve got an issue no one else has, or I canā€™t figure out how to use the search function correctly.

I have set myself up a DuckDNS account, however when I attempt to add it to the DuckDNS tab in Nextcloud Pi, the only response I am getting is ā€œInvalid parametersā€.

Just to save everyone some time, I know Iā€™m the one doing something wrong. Can someone tell me what it is Iā€™m doing wrong though?

Jep, i switched from Raspi 3b+ to 4 and have same problem with Duckdnsā€¦

Solved: Duckdns was down for some time. after some minuts the homepage was up again and nextcloud worked