Downloaded app on nextcloud server causing me to be stuck at blue and white error screen. No more access to nextcloud in the web interface. How do I identify and uninstall offending app From the command line?

I am running nextcloud server on Ubuntu 20.04 on a Raspberry Pi 4, with Nginx and PHP7.4. I recently installed a nextcloud app in my nextcloud server and now I can no longer navigate nextcloud at all. I am stuck at a blue and white screen with the error message:

Composer detected issues in your platform. Your composer dependancies require a PHP version ">=8.0.2".

Internal Server Error

The server was unable to complete your request.
If this happens again, please send the technical details below to the server administrator.
More details can be found in the server log.
Technical details

Remote Address: xxx.xx.xxx.xxx
Request ID: m8hWOVdD48TRrvBd4drw

How do I find/identify the actual app that is causing this error, then debug it, and finally uninstall it to get nextcloud server working again? Im assuming I cant uninstall it from the nextcloud web interface since the only screen I can get on the webif is the error screen, with everything else innaccessible. So how do I use the command line to identify the offending app and uninstall it?

Thanks in advance for any help.

You can disable it using occ if you know what it is.

But how can i identify which app is causing this in the first place? Must i disable them all and then reenable them one by one with occ? Surely there has to be an easier solution to find the affecting app.

Based on your description, it sounded like you installed an app immediately before this started. Most likely that would be the one. You didn’t mention what it was.

It also sounds like you have PHP 7.4 but it requires 8.0.2 or higher. Can you upgrade PHP? Sooner or later you will need to leave 7.4 behind anyway.