Download stops at 1.06GByte

Hi guys!

I’ve installed v15.0.7 from scratch on my webspace.
All I’ve changed from the std. installation is to set “File Handling Maximum Upload Size” to 4GB.
Then I’ve uploaded a 3.3GB file with no problems and created a shared link.

Now when I want to download this file it always stops at 1.06GB. Doesn’t matter which browser I use. To investigate the problem I’ve installed FreeDownloadManager which resumes the download of course.
But in its log it shows “Unknown network error”.
I’ve tried different download speeds as I thought it depends on the time the download takes. But it is the size. 3 tries with 3 completely different speed limits in FreeDownloadManager showed that it resumes at 1144102917, 1143795748 and 1147265000 bytes.

NC has the error in its logs below.

Security & Setup warnings complains of not having a PHP Memory Limit of 512MB. I only have 256MB PHP Memory Limit which I can’t change as its part of my webspace package.
But can be this the issue?

Thanks heaps!
Soko

Data as requested by the template:

Nextcloud v15.0.7
Operating system: Hosted by ISP (Linux wp519 4.4.78-2-xenu-static-he+1+ #6 SMP Tue Oct 9 13:58:07 CEST 2018 x86_64)
Apache v2.0
PHP v7.2

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

[PHP] Error: Error while sending QUERY packet. PID=1679 at /is/htdocs/wp11058209_KYAQ4CLLKP/www/live/soko.yourweb.de/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php#104

GET /index.php/s/8rrDSoH8diTyeqo/download
from 46.75.71.148 at 2019-04-19T07:38:15+00:00

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

<?php
$CONFIG = array (
  'instanceid' => 'NonOfYourBusiness:)',
  'passwordsalt' => 'NonOfYourBusiness:)',
  'secret' => 'NonOfYourBusiness:)',
  'trusted_domains' => 
  array (
    0 => 'soko.yourweb.de',
  ),
  'datadirectory' => '/is/htdocs/wp11058209_KYAQ4CLLKP/www/live/soko.yourweb.de/data',
  'dbtype' => 'mysql',
  'version' => '15.0.7.0',
  'overwrite.cli.url' => 'https://soko.yourweb.de',
  'dbname' => 'NonOfYourBusiness:)',
  'dbhost' => 'localhost',
  'dbport' => '',
  'dbtableprefix' => 'oc_',
  'dbuser' => 'NonOfYourBusiness:)',
  'dbpassword' => 'NonOfYourBusiness:)',
  'installed' => true,
  'updater.release.channel' => 'production',
); 

I would upgrade to HTTP/2 and try again

you have a limit at your provider! ask your provider to change the limit!

@Sanook: I cannot do that as its not supported by my provider.

@tomtim: Any suggestions which limit this could be? I’ve asked them that I have an issue with NextCloud and all they said is “We cannot help with 3rd party software”.
If I have the file not in the nextcloud (direct HTTP-Link/Download) it works perfectly!

Ok, my provider has an hidden Limit (some Server are hacked and it is a safe function). I change the limit whith a email to the Provider of my server :slight_smile:

Sorry, when it not the same problem. On my Server is the newtcloud running with 8GB Limit.