Docker build failed

I’m not really sure what to do about this, but it seems an update to one of the image has broken building the Nextcloud custom image. I’m using the “full” dockerfile from here: https://github.com/nextcloud/docker/tree/master/.examples.

While updating my docker images today, I found that the Nextcloud image will not build due to the below error. I don’t know if there’s anything I can actually do to fix it, but thought I would put it out there nonetheless. It seems to be trying to create a symlink in the image where a file already exists.

creating libtool
appending configuration tag "CXX" to libtool
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating config.h
+ dpkg-architecture --query DEB_BUILD_MULTIARCH
+ ln -s /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/gmp.h /usr/include/gmp.h
ln: failed to create symbolic link '/usr/include/gmp.h': File exists
The command '/bin/sh -c set -ex;         savedAptMark="$(apt-mark showmanual)";         apt-get update;     apt-get install -y --no-install-recommends         libbz2-dev         libc-client-
dev         libgmp3-dev         libkrb5-dev         libsmbclient-dev     ;         docker-php-ext-configure imap --with-kerberos --with-imap-ssl;     ln -s "/usr/include/$(dpkg-architecture
--query DEB_BUILD_MULTIARCH)/gmp.h" /usr/include/gmp.h;     docker-php-ext-install         bz2         gmp         imap     ;     pecl install smbclient;     docker-php-ext-enable smbclient;
         apt-mark auto '.*' > /dev/null;     apt-mark manual $savedAptMark;     ldd "$(php -r 'echo ini_get("extension_dir");')"/*.so         | awk '/=>/ { print $3 }'         | sort -u
    | xargs -r dpkg-query -S         | cut -d: -f1         | sort -u         | xargs -rt apt-mark manual;         apt-get purge -y --auto-remove -o APT::AutoRemove::RecommendsImportant=false
;     rm -rf /var/lib/apt/lists/*' returned a non-zero code: 1

Nevermind, I found the problem… The dockerfile on github has been updated to resolve this.

1 Like