Display time on dashboard or app bar?

This seems like such a simple thing that I feel like Iā€™m simply missing a setting somewhere, but isnā€™t there a way to display the date and time on the dashboard or in the app bar? Iā€™ve read posts about trying to set the local time in oneā€™s weather widget, but in my case, not only does the the weather widget not show my correct temperature, it also doesnā€™t show any time whatsoever.

AFAIK, no.

Feature requests and bug reports are best placed on GitHubā€¦ GitHub - nextcloud/server: ā˜ļø Nextcloud server, a safe home for all your data

It is a common assumption that changes are easy, but that doesnā€™t mean it is true. If you want this feature the best method is to code it yourself and submit a pull request or post it to the appstore.

No disrespect meant by that. I just meant that a feature like what I described seemed like such a mundane thing that I thought I had to just be missing it. I understand all too well that what may seem easy from an end userā€™s point of view doesnā€™t mean itā€™s easy to implement.

Wellā€¦ I think youā€™ll also find the time displayed in the bottom right screen corner of every Nextcloud user, so there may just not be much demand for it to also be displayed on the page.