Deck is broke after recent update

Updated deck app for the latest update, cannot do a thing with the boards, returns “Error occurred! Error while loading stacks”. Please help. Thank you

Hi,

I don’t see any issues with Deck on my server. My version was 14.0.3 until yesterday and now 14.0.4.
What I could test real quick worked perfectly fine in Deck. No error messages and the stacks where displayed.

Could you please fill out the issue template and provide all the information which are requested there?

In case you are using a different database prefix than oc_ this is a known bug that will be fixed in the next minor release. Otherwise please open a new issues with some more details over at our github repo.

1 Like

Hi!
Thank you for reply. I am ready with issue template, however it is large due to logs and all logs does not fit in the body text here. Is there any other way to submit these logs? Also I am unable to produce web server logs, if this is an important piece, please help me on how i can get this one.
Thank you,
R

Hi,
I have prepared a complete description of the issue as per template, though cannot post it here due to its size. Is it okay if I post it in pieces?
Thank you,
R

Hi!
This time with link for the issue description. Appreciate your help on this.
<script src=“https://pastebin.com/embed_js/i09hvH9x”></script>
Cheers,