Database problem after downgrade

Hello!

i have a problem with nextcloud update. My nc yesterday updated to version 18 snap and i wanted to revert it because i had problems with some apps. I do a revert but i realized that i haved backup anything…the problem is that the files menu does not work from web browser. The filles are okey and i can access them from gallery (and of course from ftp) . In mobile up i can see files and folders and everything seems okey.
i tried to perform files scan but nothing and i edited data directory from config but nothing so this is not the problem.
after typing this i see that

sudo -u www-data php /var/www/nextcloud/occ files:scan
An unhandled exception has been thrown:
Doctrine\DBAL\DBALException: Failed to connect to the database: An exception occurred in driver: SQLSTATE[08006] [7] could not connect to server: Connection refused
Is the server running on host “localhost” (127.0.0.1) and accepting
TCP/IP connections on port 5432? in /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php:68
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(420): OC\DB\Connection->connect()
#1 /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(380): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->getDatabasePlatformVersion()
(and some more)

my question is how can i fix this problem ?
(even if an update can solve it)

thank you very much!

Downgrade of Nextcloud is explicitly not supported. Your best bet is probably return it to 18 and see if it still works.

1 Like