Nextcloud version : 11.0.1.2
Operating system and version : Linux main 3.14.53
Apache or nginx version : Apache 2.4.25
PHP version : 5.6.30-0+deb8u1
Is this the first time you’ve seen this error?: yes

Can you reliably replicate it? (If so, please outline steps):

no

The issue you are facing:

My Nextcloud suddently stopped working after months of usage without issues. When I try to connect to the web interface I only see a blank page. See below for log informations.

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging: The file doesn’t exist.

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

<?php $CONFIG = array ( 'instanceid' => '************', 'passwordsalt' => '************', 'secret' => '************', 'trusted_domains' => array ( 0 => 'cloud.atelier-bek.be', ), 'datadirectory' => '/srv/data/web/vhosts/cloud.atelier-bek.be/htdocs/data', 'overwrite.cli.url' => 'http://cloud.atelier-bek.be', 'dbtype' => 'sqlite3', 'version' => '11.0.1.2', 'logtimezone' => 'UTC', 'installed' => true, 'maintenance' => false, ); The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in `/var/log/____`: [12-Jun-2017 15:07:51 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Doctrine\DBAL\DBALException' with message 'Failed to connect to the database: An exception occurred while executing 'PRAGMA journal_mode = WAL': SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 26 file is encrypted or is not a database' in /srv/data/web/vhosts/cloud.atelier-bek.be/htdocs/lib/private/DB/Connection.php:60 Stack trace: #0 /srv/data/web/vhosts/cloud.atelier-bek.be/htdocs/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(973): OC\DB\Connection->connect() #1 /srv/data/web/vhosts/cloud.atelier-bek.be/htdocs/lib/private/DB/Connection.php(215): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->executeUpdate('PRAGMA read_unc...', Array, Array) #2 /srv/data/web/vhosts/cloud.atelier-bek.be/htdocs/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(621): OC\DB\Connection->executeUpdate('PRAGMA read_unc...') #3 /srv/data/web/vhosts/cloud.atelier-bek.be/htdocs/lib/private/DB/Connection.php(147): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->setTransactionIsolation(2) #4 /srv/data/web/vhosts/cloud.atelier-bek.be/htdocs/3rdparty/doctrine/ in /srv/data/web/vhosts/cloud.atelier-bek.be/htdocs/lib/private/DB/Connection.php on line 60 [12-Jun-2017 15:07:53 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Doctrine\DBAL\DBALException' with message 'Failed to connect to the database: An exception occurred while executing 'PRAGMA journal_mode = WAL': If you need more informations, please tell me. Thank you, Étienne

I’ve limited experience with sqlite, however if Nextcloud can’t connect to it have you checked the sqlite service is running and the database can be interacted with?