Data folder recognition

Hello everybody,
forgive the undoubtedly trivial question: every time I have to re-install Nextcloud, to “show him” the saved data, I give this command:

sudo -u www-data php occ files: scan --all

only, being almost 400gb of data, it really takes a long time.
Is there a faster procedure?

You are missing the required support template. Please fill this form out and edit into your post.

This will give us the technical info and logs needed to help you in case the machine in question in spitting out errors! Since you’ve provided zero technical details it is impossible to help you as-is. Thanks.

the command you show doesn’t re-install Nextcloud! the command:

instructs Nextcloud to detect files, ugly user added to filesystem without using Nextcloud interfaces…

I’m sorry, I’m sorry! I didn’t want to appear rude or anything.
Obviously, in addition to not having specified the technical data of my small server, I have also explained myself badly.

Nextcloud version: 24.0.2
Operating system and version: Ubuntu Server 20.04.4
Apache version: 2.4.41
PHP version: 8.1
Mariadb version: 10.3.34

Due to the cpu change, I had to re-install both Ubuntu and NExtcloud.
Now, to get the previous data recognized, I only know so much about the command:

php occ files: scan --all

but, since there is a lot of data, about 400gb, is there a faster method / procedure to “find” this data to Nextcloud?

a Nextcloud installation consists of multiple parts which belong together: storage, database and configuration. You need all of them to migrate to another server - planned or due to an outage.

In case you have existing setup perform a restore procedure and you are done. In case the only part you have is your storage you need to reload all the data using occ files:scan command - but you loose all the metadata storage in the database like sharing information, comments, calendar etc… this one usually performs pretty fast and this is one of two possible ways to put data into new Nextcloud (the other one is to upload it, which I expect to be slower than just scan through the file system)…

@mercurio
@wwe is right.

Make periodic backups (including database). Then you can use restore (including database).