Customisation product name

Hi to all,

I’ve a question about the customisation of the nextcloud system.
After setup the admin is able to set the product-name in the theme area of the settings. After that on the login screen there is no nextcloud text.
But when a new user signs in for the first time he automatically get shown the “about” dialog. In this dialog the “nextcloud” term is used several time. Should this not be replaced with the product name?
Because if we would like to give the product a custom name, shouldn’t this name be placed everywhere in the system instead of “nextcloud”.

With kind regards
René

1 Like

Does anybody has an solutions for this?
For example, is it possible to disable the “About” dialog auto show on first login for users?
Or is the text for the about dialog changeable?

Thanks in advance.
With kind regards
René

Seems to be, that there is nobody interrested in this topic.

Any information for this?
Thanks in advance.
René

i dunno if its really a lack of interest here or if it’s more that anyone would know how to help you here.

try disabling first run wizard-app… maybe that would effect the “About”-dialog you were referring to.

in general i think that customizing nc in your desired way would still be a paid feature. but i’m not sure about it.

The theeming part is just a theme it is not to brand the entire product. Only to make the nextcloud feel more like home for a company. So it does not replace very wording of nextcloud in it.