Curl error 77 CApath

Hello,

when i open collabora i get this Info:

Collabora Online unbekannter Fehler: cURL error 77: error setting certificate verify locations: CAfile: /var/www/vhosts/land-laeufer.de/cloud.land-laeufer.de/data/files_external/rootcerts.crt CApath: /etc/ssl/certs

what can i do?

I have the same error and am not able to solve it
unknown error: cURL error 77: error setting certificate verify locations:
CAfile: /var/www/html/nextcloud/data/files_external/rootcerts.crt
CApath: /etc/ssl/certs

have you found a solution?

I have fixed it with putting my letsencrypt certificate into the ca-bundle.crt (cat /path/to/letsencrypt/cert.pem >> /path/to/resources/certpath/ca-bundle.crt

thanks but after I tried what I think you mean I am back to
SSL certificate is not installed.Please ask your administrator to add ca-chain.cert.pem to the ca-bundle.crt,
for example “cat /etc/loolwsd/ca-chain.cert.pem >> /resources/config/ca-bundle.crt”
. The exact error message was: cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem:
self signed certificate in certificate chain

I do not see a cert.pem in what I think is my path to letsencrypt can you past the full command you used?

If you use letsencrypt the path is /etc/letsencrypt/live/domain.tld/cert.pem

Edit:

This is correct:

cat /etc/letsencrypt/etc/live/domain.tld/fullchain.pem >> /var/www/vhosts/domain.tld/nextcloud/resources/config/ca-bundle.crt

Thanks Lars_M I did that and changed the wopi_url and now at least I get an interface and no ssl error, I am still not able to work or open the documents but I will get there at some point, thanks so far

Did anyone find out the answer to this by chance? I think I’m having the same problem–>GuzzleHttp\Exception\RequestException: cURL error 77: error setting certificate verify locations: CAfile: --etc

when i open any type of document using the onlycloud I get -->Requests to the server have been blocked by an extension.

I have my nextcloud data folder on an external hgfs drive that was having permission issues, not anymore though