cURL error 3 while trying to access a .xlsx file on the web UI

Hi All,

I just installed NextCloud on a Raspberry Pi 4. I also installed the desktop client for my OS and the files seem to be synchronised properly.

I tried to open a .xlsx file and got some errors. After doing some research on the internet, I found some suggestions to install the “wopi” app. I did that and I guess it goes a bit further, but now I have this error:

I can’t find anything on the internet about how to fix this error… Could anyone help me?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Anyone has any idea about the above?

On my web site : I can download files, I can open .md, .jpg BUT I can’t open .xslx, .docx, .png.
I have the same error message (curl error 3)

@seeker : still an issue for you ?

Hi @FloV.

Yes, it still is an issue for me. I am using NC19, maybe I should upgrade to NC20?

what if you’d give out some more information to the forum (you deleted the template that comes up here on purpose but we don’t ask for informations for fun)

Hi @JimmyKater,

I didn’t see any template of any kind when I posted to this forum…

I would be more than happy to share any information you need. Please note that I am a total newbie to NextCloud, so I would probably need a bit of hand holding in terms of knowing what information to report and where I can find it. Or maybe you have a web page somewhere that details such steps?

Many thanks in advance!

Nope, I have 20.0.1…

Solved by help desk (I have a hosted NextCloud) :slight_smile:

“We made sure SSL is forced for both cloud and onlyoffice.”

Hi @FloV,

OK, thanks for this… I’m not really sure what that means or how they did it, though… I am using SSL for NextCloud already, but I don’t know how to “force SSL for onlyoffice”.

@JimmyKater, maybe you would know how to do that?

Thanks in advance!

I Have Same problem with Nc 20

I had this same issue on my Nextcloud instance pointed towards my Collabora docker. I found that I had additional office integrations enabled which were not setup (Office Online Integration). Disabling that allowed me to access my files using Collabora.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.