Creating documents leads sometimes into error message

Having strange bugs

Well first let me explain my setup:

Hardware
  • 1 Nextcloud 17 Server on a Raspberry Pi 4

• Database and Collabora Online (CODE) Server on a hardware machine

How it’s set-up

I basically just moved the database to the physical server to gain a little performance boost.
The Collabora Online Server runs in a docker container on the very same physical machine.
I’ve manually swapped the certificates in the collabora docker container so it’s a valid connection.

Bug report 1:

This just happens sometimes:

When I click in Nextcloud on the new document button, it asks me for a filename before the document gets created. So I type in something, it’s irrelevant what I type in, as long as it’s not the default value, and it leads to an error saying.:

“Failed to read document from storage. Please contact your storage server (hostname) administrator.”

The irony is, it actually created the file, but it wasn’t fast enough to pick it up. This could be an issue caused by a slight delay of PHP which is running on the raspberry pi 4. On the other hand, I think there should be a mechanism that waits for the file to be created when a user clicks and types in a filename.

In this state I can’t edit or save the new file, I’ll have to close the editor and open the file again, then it’ll work just fine!

Bug report 2:

This always doesn’t work:

I can’t open any files on phone, it always echos:

“Failed to read document from storage. Please contact your storage server (hostname) administrator.”

I’m very thankful for any help!

Best regards,