*.cr2 or raw files preview and support netxcloud 13.0.0

Nextcloud server 13.0.0 no problems so far
based A8-6500 8GO RAID6 8*6TO
4.9.0-6-amd64 #1 SMP 4.9.82-1+deb9u3 (2018-03-02)
/ apache 2.4.29 / php 7.0.27 / 10.1.26-MariaDB / mysqlnd 5.0.12
/ phpadmin 4.6.6deb4 / Redis server v=3.2.6 / HTTP2 /

Any clue on CR2 files support ??

Did you follow the answer to your issue on GitHub,
especially the older issue with RAW support?

yes i did, and i did not help at all !!!

On the same machine, i am running in parallel filerun; witch work fine !
Of courses, i had to modify the delegate.xml file from imagick
Any cr2 or raw files show up perfectly. Even a false cr2/tiff files works

Unfortunatly, with nextcloud13, it doesnt do anything. No preview, and when click on the file, act as a download, not opening and showing like for jpg

So, unfortunatly, youre little greeny tag is false

Hi @stratege1401

I marked his answer as solution, because in my opinion he linked you to the right spot to address your problem.

If it worked earlier and stopped working in Nextcloud 13 it is likely that some modifications to the app are necessary. This needed to be addressed by the developers then, which you could ask the devs in that thread on Github.

You didn’t provide any error messages or hints, if the app is still enabled or throwing error messages. So we (the other users) can’t help much, except pointing you into a direction.

1 Like

yep, i was pretty lame on this one ! sorry.

lets start again

situation is: *.cr2 or *.raw are handle like regular files, not pics.
Upload fine, but no preview are generated, and when trying to open then inside n13, a download process is started, instead of showing the file like a jpg.

this is happening on a vanilla n13 install. same in my old n12.

the n13 on the debian has also a filerun (https://filerun.com/) install witch work perfectly with the cr2 and raw files. I have to run this in paralelle because one of my users needs raw/cr2 files preview and sharing …

i know about the cowai and alredy posted this NXC 13.0.0 RAW pictures format ... an general format

My goal is only to use n13 of course.