CoreUI React (Node.js) app on Nextcloud server via Docker

*** the german version follows the english one ***

Hey guys. I’m new to this app development and just starting with JS and PHP. I want to develop a web application using CoreUI with React on my Nextcloud server. I started installing CoreUi with React using the npm package manager. I can run the application which starts a local server and see the results of my current development. But I don’t understand how to install this application into my Nextcloud app.
My Nextcloud server is run on a Docker container. When inserting the files of my application into the Nextcloud app skelleton I cannot run the JS scripts. How can I use npm build or anything like that to use both frameworks: Nextcloud as well as React?

Hallo Leute. Ich bin relativ neu hier und fange gerade erst mit der Entwicklung in JS und PHP an. Ich möchte eine Nextcloud Webapp mit CoreUI für React entwickeln.
Ich habe dafür mittels npm CoreUI installiert und mit der Entwicklung begonnen. Wenn ich den node.js Server starte (npm start), kann ich meine aktuellen Ergebnisse sehen. Ich bekomme es aber nicht hin, diese Applikation innerhalb meiner Nextcloud App zu nutzen.
Netxtcloud läuft bei mir auf meinem Docker Container und ich habe den App Skelleton von Nextcloud heruntergeladen. Wie bekomme ich es hin, dass ich beide Frameworks (React und Nextcloud) nutzen kann? Ich möchte JS als Frontend und PHP als Backend nutzen. Kann ich dafür den npm build nutzen? Wo muss ich die erzeugte JS-Datei ablegen und was muss ich dazu konfigurieren?