Contacts missing, DAVx5 500 errors

Sorry for not following suggested format, I’m not sure what to paste for this question… A large list of contacts for my admin user has disappeared from my server. (I saw a couple older versions of this query, but not using recent server versions.)

Background: I use DAVx5 to sync, and share admin’s contacts with other users. My NC server (v 22.0.4 on Ubuntu 20.0.4 at the time) was shut down for a few days while traveling, and DAVx5 started showing sync errors then (which is normal). But after restarting the server–which worked fine–the contacts were missing, and DAVx5 started throwing HTTP 500 errors for contacts. I tried upgrading the server and the app, and both are now current versions (24.0 and 4.1.0 respectively), because other posts had found that that solved the problem. But in this case no change. The contacts are still present on the phone, and another user’s contacts were not affected.

TL;DR: Is the data gone permanently? Why the 500 errors? What diagnostics are available? (Thanks, sorry for the lack of expertise.)

Hi @di1342,
You are missing the required support template. Please fill this form out and edit into your post.

This will give us the technical info and logs needed to help you! Thanks.

Thanks, but I don’t think this is a support topic any more… I found a php allocation error in the NC logs that corresponds to about 6 million threads here (though nothing that appears to be definitive…) so will do more looking before asking further