Contacts 2.0.1 - can't change group on shared contacts

hi,

I am using nc 12.0.3 and updated contacts to 2.0.1 and wanted to change the group of a contact from another user.
There I got an error and the logs I got this:

Sabre\DAV\Exception\UnsupportedMediaType: Validation error in vCard: N MUST NOT appear more than once in a VCARD component

/var/www/owncloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/CardDAV/Plugin.php - line 294: Sabre\CardDAV\Plugin->validateVCard(ā€˜BEGIN VCARD\r\nVEā€¦ā€™, false)
[internal function] Sabre\CardDAV\Plugin->beforeWriteContent(ā€˜addressbooks/usā€¦ā€™, Object(Sabre\CardDAV\Card), ā€˜BEGIN VCARD\r\nVEā€¦ā€™, false)
/var/www/owncloud/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/EventEmitterTrait.php - line 105: call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
/var/www/owncloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 1128: Sabre\Event\EventEmitter->emit(ā€˜beforeWriteContā€¦ā€™, Array)
/var/www/owncloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/CorePlugin.php - line 513: Sabre\DAV\Server->updateFile(ā€˜addressbooks/usā€¦ā€™, ā€˜BEGIN VCARD\r\nVEā€¦ā€™, NULL)
[internal function] Sabre\DAV\CorePlugin->httpPut(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
/var/www/owncloud/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/EventEmitterTrait.php - line 105: call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
/var/www/owncloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 479: Sabre\Event\EventEmitter->emit(ā€˜method PUTā€™, Array)
/var/www/owncloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 254: Sabre\DAV\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
/var/www/owncloud/apps/dav/lib/Server.php - line 258: Sabre\DAV\Server->exec()
/var/www/owncloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php - line 33: OCA\DAV\Server->exec()
/var/www/owncloud/remote.php - line 162: require_once(ā€˜/var/www/owncloā€¦ā€™)
{main}

as far as I remember that worked in the 1.5.x version.

Hi!
It still should work to move one contact from one group to another.
The problem here is:

Sabre\DAV\Exception\UnsupportedMediaType: Validation error in vCard: N MUST NOT appear more than once in a VCARD component

The specific contact you try to move seems to contain the N property twice, which is forbidden by the DAV backend in nextcloud/server.
Would you mind opening an issue on Github? We should validate VCards before moving them!

hi, here:

Thanks, letā€™s continue there.