Contact tab is totally blank

Nextcloud version (eg, 20.0.5): 23.0.3
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04): debian 11
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): apache 2.4.53
PHP version (eg, 7.4): 8.1

Hello everyone,

I’m having trouble with the contact app. i’ve just made a fresh install of nextcloud and then i install the contact app. When i click on the contact tab, the page is totally and i can’t access at all the app. Even on my phone i can’t sync my contact.

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

Erreur	PHP	Return type of OC\Memcache\Cache::offsetSet($offset, $value) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetSet(mixed $offset, mixed $value): void, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice at /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Memcache/Cache.php#85	
2022-04-05T01:04:37+0200
Erreur	PHP	Return type of OC\Memcache\Cache::offsetSet($offset, $value) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetSet(mixed $offset, mixed $value): void, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice at /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Memcache/Cache.php#85	

this php error is logged multiple times per second.

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

<?php
$CONFIG = array (
  'instanceid' => '****',
  'passwordsalt' => '****',
  'secret' => '****',
  'trusted_domains' => 
  array (
    0 => 'debian-serveur-matt.lan',
    1 => '192.168.1.2',
  ),
  'datadirectory' => '/home/nextcloud/',
  'dbtype' => 'pgsql',
  'version' => '23.0.3.2',
  'overwrite.cli.url' => 'http://debian-serveur-matt.lan/nextcloud',
  'dbname' => 'nextcloud',
  'dbhost' => '192.168.1.2:5432',
  'dbport' => '',
  'dbtableprefix' => 'oc_',
  'dbuser' => '****',
  'dbpassword' => '****',
  'installed' => true,
  'mail_from_address' => '****',
  'mail_smtpmode' => 'smtp',
  'mail_sendmailmode' => 'smtp',
  'mail_domain' => 'debian-serveur-matt.lan',
  'mail_smtphost' => '192.168.1.2',
  'mail_smtpport' => '25',
  'default_phone_region' => 'FR',
  'app_install_overwrite' => 
  array (
    0 => 'twofactor_admin',
    1 => 'orcid',
  ),
  'twofactor_enforced' => 'false',
  'twofactor_enforced_groups' => 
  array (
  ),
  'twofactor_enforced_excluded_groups' => 
  array (
  ),
  'maintenance' => false,
  'memcache.local' => '\OC\Memcache\APCu',
);

i’m also having another problem, i don’t know if it is related but when i go to nextcloud/index.php/settings/admin/overview i’ve got this error regarding file check integrity

Certains fichiers n'ont pas passé la vérification d'intégrité. Plus d'informations sur la résolution de ce problème peuvent être trouvées dans la [documentation ↗](https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/23/go.php?to=admin-code-integrity). ([Liste des fichiers invalides…](https://debian-serveur-matt.lan/nextcloud/index.php/settings/integrity/failed) / [Rescanner…]

the files that are not passing the check are :

Results
=======
- core
	- INVALID_HASH
		- .htaccess

Thanks in advance for helping me (a bare noob) solve my problems :slight_smile:

I’m not sure how your nextcloud is working at all. 8.1 isn’t supported on 23.

PHP 8 is though.

i’ve downgrade php on my server from 8.1 to 7.4 version but it didn’t solve any of my problem !

Have you tried disabling memcache to see if that’s the problem?

Yeah i’ve disabled memcache but still can’t get to display the contact app !

Any help ? i’ve tried everything :

• Reinstall NC (22, 23)
  • reinstall php (various version)

but still can’t get contact app to display something. I really need this app for everyday life.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help

EDIT : i’ve got nothing in logs (apache, php, nextcloud)

EDIT : i’ve found the right combination which is NC 22 and php 8.1. The contact app is working now.