- Print an entire collective or create a pdf from it.
- Drag page entry into the current page to create a link.
- Toggle to list all subpages below the current page.
- Button to show the current page in files.
- Direct link to the circle for membership management. (only 0.10.22)
- Synchronizing collectives to the desktop app.
Find pages by
fileIdif they cannot be found by path.
- Update title when other people rename current page.
- Use urls with fileId in the pages list.
- Faster loading of absolute links within the collectives app.
- Handling of special chars in collective and page names.
- Complete Czech translation thanks to Pavel Borecki.
- Fix test runs in forks.
- Only run tests relevant for the changed files.
- Update all js dependencies that we can.
Get it by updating the app in the apps overview in Nextcloud or check the app store for a download.
Thanks to Jonas and Azul from the Collectives team for their amazing work!
Learn more about Collectives in Nextcloud in our introduction blog about knowledge management in Nextcloud.