Collabora with dark theme barely readable

I’ve just updated to the lastest Collabora version (6.4.2) and I’ve enabled the dark theme in Nextcloud. Now the dark theme also affects Collabora, but the items are now barely readable as seen here:

Bildschirmfoto 2020-12-04 um 10.38.40

Is there a way to disable the dark theme just for Collabora or will this be fixed soon?

2 Likes

I agree that it looks kind of crap tbh:

Using Docker here. Question is who to ping to get it sorted?

2 Likes

Agreed. I leave dark mode disabled in the Nextcloud Office app, due to the poor document rendering. It looks like this issue is already open on the github.

1 Like

Do you think this is an issue with embedding collabora in nextcloud or an issue with collabora itself (I never used collabora outside of nextcloud)?

The spreadsheet is even worse, the whole thing just goes black and you cant read any cells for me. On firefox.

I’m not seeing the way to turn off dark mode for the office app. I only found a way to set the them for my user for all of nextcloud. How did you do it?

nevermind. I found it:

Setting dark mode in my main settings caused colabora to switch, but using the darkmode toggle in collabora persists even though dark mode is my main theme.