Collabora not opening documents Nextcloud 21.0.0 on Ubuntu server 20.04

Hello, I have installed nextcloud fallowing the oficial documentation and collabora fallowing the oficial documentation.

Nextclodu is running on https://nextcloud.localdev with self signed cert, Collabora is running under https://collabora.nextcloud.localdev under nginx reverse proxy with self signed cert.

The software is running on a VM. My VM is running on Vmware and it has Ubuntu server 20.04 installed.

$ uname -a
Linux server01 5.4.0-66-generic #74-Ubuntu SMP Wed Jan 27 22:54:38 UTC 2021 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

The Collabora online extension from nextcloud shows that it has establieshed the connection to collabora server.

Collabora online app version: 4.0.3

I have changed the log level for collabora daemon, loolwsd to debug, all logs are looking ok, no error there.

Here is a sample of collabora loolwsd daemon log when trying to open .docx file.

Nginx reverse proxy for Collabora server log file. From here I have found out that for whaterever reason Nextcloud is terminating the connection. Other request before, with the discovery and capabilities get OK respons no termination.

After this connection termination I get redirected to the same nextcloud server but it is somehow in a sub-frame.

Imgur

I have changed the log level in Nextcloud config to debug, unfortunately there are absolutely no error entry in to the log on this matter for further investigation.

Also I have tried to access a document with the browser debug console enabled and Nextcloud log level set to debug. In here I see a lot of errors that are pumping. This is a sample log from the browser debug console. There is an error message that the richdocument WOIP got blocked by security content restriction.

If some one can help me solve this problem would be great. Iā€™m trying for 3 days already to figure it out but all without luck.

Thank you in advance.

Hello, any luck in helping? What can I do further?

Sounds similar to my issues, any luck?

Nope, Iā€™m in the same situation, I have abandoned this at is seems this is a bug and unfortunately I do not have time to investigate the source code.
What is your install?