Collabora loolwsd Ubuntu 18 LTS getUrlSrc error

On Ubuntu 18 LTS Apache
Loolwsd is installed - not docker collabora
I’ve setup a collabora.johnmclellan.me domain with proxy to 127.0.0.1:9980
It uses SSL and works locally and remotely. (loleaflet/dist/admin/admin.html)
I’ve set up nextcloud.johnmclellan.me SSL works fine as SSL localhost/nextcloud and SSL nextcloud.johnmclellan.me
Collabora app is installed in nextcloud when I point it to localhost:9980 with certificate verification off it works as expected.
When I change this to SSL collabora.johnmclellan.me with certificate verification off I get the following error in the collabora log

{“reqId”:“XVH2JsdXzfYnbm5J4zKobAAAAAQ”,“level”:3,“time”:“2019-08-12T23:28:38+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“104.244.76.26”,“user”:“admin”,“app”:“index”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/index.php/apps/richdocuments/index?fileId=881&requesttoken=WE2R%2BIcSjrsHFwi0%2Fp%2FpuR5MKxo1yQF%2BDM%2Be68g%2BzJU%3D%3AazSji%2Bp57ctzRD3RivWz11cqTWpR%2FVM%2FVeSqpZhRleU%3D",“message”:{“Exception”:“Error”,“Message”:“Call to a member function xpath() on boolean”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:[{“file”:"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/richdocuments/lib/TokenManager.php",“line”:177,“function”:“getUrlSrc”,“class”:“OCA\Richdocuments\WOPI\Parser”,“type”:"->",“args”:[“application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text”]},{“file”:"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/richdocuments/lib/Controller/DocumentController.php",“line”:176,“function”:“getToken”,“class”:“OCA\Richdocuments\TokenManager”,“type”:"->",“args”:["*** sensitive parameters replaced "]},{“file”:"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php",“line”:166,“function”:“index”,“class”:“OCA\Richdocuments\Controller\DocumentController”,“type”:"->",“args”:[" sensitive parameter replaced ***"]},{“file”:"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php",“line”:99,“function”:“executeController”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher”,“type”:"->",“args”:[{“class”:“OCA\Richdocuments\Controller\DocumentController”},“index”]},{“file”:"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php",“line”:126,“function”:“dispatch”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher”,“type”:"->",“args”:[{“class”:“OCA\Richdocuments\Controller\DocumentController”},“index”]},{“file”:"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Routing/RouteActionHandler.php",“line”:47,“function”:“main”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\App”,“type”:"::",“args”:[“OCA\Richdocuments\Controller\DocumentController”,“index”,{“class”:“OC\AppFramework\DependencyInjection\DIContainer”},{"_route":“richdocuments.document.index”}]},{“function”:"__invoke",“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler”,“type”:"->",“args”:[{"_route":“richdocuments.document.index”}]},{“file”:"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php",“line”:297,“function”:“call_user_func”,“args”:[{“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler”},{"_route":“richdocuments.document.index”}]},{“file”:"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php",“line”:975,“function”:“match”,“class”:“OC\Route\Router”,“type”:"->",“args”:["/apps/richdocuments/index"]},{“file”:"/var/www/nextcloud/index.php",“line”:42,“function”:“handleRequest”,“class”:“OC”,“type”:"::",“args”:[]}],“File”:"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/richdocuments/lib/WOPI/Parser.php",“Line”:46,“CustomMessage”:"–"},“userAgent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/60.0”,“version”:“16.0.3.0”}

This is a test server - I’ve double checked all settings RE: Apache Proxy settings and I’ve tried different host settings in loolwsd.xml. The only reason I think it may not see it remotely is (perhaps wrong here)
The router ip is 192.168.1.1 the server is via another router 192.167.0.1 with an ip of 192.167.177.202
Would I have to tweak the loolwsd.xml ?

Any help appreciated. I can provide more info if required.