I’m trying to setting things up too
The standard instructions can’t help a lot : the Synology’s Docker package is very different from a standard Docker installation, and the reverse proxy settings have to be made in a specific settings panel (In Webstation, clled “Virtual Hosts”).
Here are some steps I followed hoping something will happen :
- Creation of the subdomain office.domain.xx
- Creation of the corresponding Lets Encrypt certificate in the Syno config panel
- Create a reverse proxy (or Virtual Host in Syno) to office.domain.xx based on the port (HTTPS: 9980 / Document root: docker / Collabora (I created a collabora folder in the shared docker folder created automatically … Why, good question) / HSTS enabled / Apache 2.2 / PHP 5.6> The installation of Nextcloud does not work for Syngent with Nginx …)
- Download Collabora’s image
- Launch the image: In advanced settings,
- Volume: File / Folder: / docker / Collabora, Path: / volume1
- Ports settings: local: 9980 / container port: 9980 / TCP
- There is also an “Environment” tab where I can enter execution commands …
For now, it does not work obviously. I do not understand how to configure the virtual host / reverse proxy, and I think the docker config deserves a little more settings …
Thanks for your help !!!