Collabora Error SSL problem

Hello,

I installed NextCloud 10.0 on a Ubuntu 16.04 x64 box.
I’m trying to install Collabora but it gives me the error “cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: self signed certificate in certificate chain”.
Everyone says to me that the solution is “cat /etc/loolwsd/ca-chain.cert.pem >> owncloud/resources/config/ca-bundle.crt” but I cannot find the “ca-chain.cert.pem” anywhere in my server. Where is it?

Thanks,

“ca-chain.cert.pem” is the certificate of the Certificate Authority (CA) that issued your certificate. I followed this tutorial for creation of self-signed certificates, and it worked well.
https://jamielinux.com/docs/openssl-certificate-authority/index.html

It is not a Collabora problem though, Nextcloud core rejects that connection.

I “cat-ed” every *.pem that my system generated onto “ca-bundle.crt” and restarted Apache withe every change I made and I had no luck…any advice please? IDK what to do…

It doesn’t work that way. You’d better understand what’s going on, instead of using brute-force. :slight_smile: If you can’t figure out why your self-signed cert is not accepted, you can still create another one based on the tutorial that I linked above, which is proven to work.

Hello, I tried the tutorial you linked and now the Apache server do not show Nextcloud web, can where do I have to set the new certificates created? Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hello timar,
I’ve tried the method you linked me onto a clean installation of Nextcloud but it remains giving me the error “cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: self signed certificate in certificate chain”.
I’m nearly desperate, is there a way to deactivate this check? I’ve tried accessing without SSL connection, as it is a test environment but the error remains.

Thanks in advance!