Collabora can not edit files which are generated online

Hello every buddy,

I have installed callabora in my Nextcloud 11 and it works really good.
I noticed now that i can Edit all files which are made on my Computer and Synced to Nextcloud.
I can open all these files, edit them and they are saved automatically when i close the editor.

What i noticed now when i go online on my nextcloud and I make a new Document with (x) and Dokument i can Open these Document and i can insert some text. When i close it (Without saving) and open it again then the text is gone.
When i Open the document, Add some text and click on Safe then i have the following error message:

Das Dokument kann nicht auf den Speicher gespeichert werden. Prรผfen Sie Ihre Berechtigungen oder kontaktieren Sie den Administrator des Speicherservers.

Also these generated files i can not delete anymore.

Does somebody know what the problem could be.

Thank you to everybody who can help me with these.

Greetings Alex

I have the same issue. I have upgraded to 2.1

And here is an logile

Level
Fatalwebdav2017-05-09T12:19:24+0200
OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\Exception\FileLocked: HTTP/1.1 423 "neuesoffice.odt" is locked
/var/www/vhosts/domain.net/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Tree.php - line 179: OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\File->delete()
/var/www/vhosts/domain.net/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/CorePlugin.php - line 287: Sabre\DAV\Tree->delete('neuesoffice.odt')
[internal function] Sabre\DAV\CorePlugin->httpDelete(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
/var/www/vhosts/domain.net/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/EventEmitterTrait.php - line 105: call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
/var/www/vhosts/domain.net/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 479: Sabre\Event\EventEmitter->emit('method DELETE', Array)
/var/www/vhosts/domain.net/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 254: Sabre\DAV\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
/var/www/vhosts/domain.net/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v1/webdav.php - line 60: Sabre\DAV\Server->exec()
/var/www/vhosts/domain.net/nextcloud/remote.php - line 165: require_once('/var/www/vhosts...')
{main}