Cloudamo strange fail

I have been using Cloudamo for a year. It has been great. I love the interface and everything has worked well with nextCloud. So, itā€™s been a year so I get an email to renew my hosting plan with a link to do so. The link does not work. It times out. So I go to Cpanel and click billing informationā€¦timed out. Click on supportā€¦timed out. Click on helpā€¦ you guessed it, timed out. Even open ticketā€¦timed out. I have been emailing support back and forth for 2 weeks without success. They basically say itā€™s my issue but I have no issues with any other site anywhere, just Cloudamo. I have checked my firewall, network config, tried on 3 browsers and 2 phones and always the same. So, much as I love Cloudamo, i will be moving on. So sad.

1 Like

Perhaps you can post more information e.g. the URL to your nextcloud.
Also test the server from another computer and/or mobile device.

If you can, remove your data and change providers. I donā€™t know whats happening with them, but I was getting errors, unable to sync anything, then all of my files disappeared, and now they wont respond to my service tickets. Other people are reporting similar issues. Run.

1 Like