Client Login Issues

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slight_frown:
Nextcloud version (eg, 10.0.2): 12
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 16.04): Linux (not provided by hosting company)
Apache Version 2.4.25
PHP Version 5.6.30
MySQL Version 5.6.35
Architecture x86_64
Operating System linux
Perl Version 5.16.3
Kernel Version 3.10.0-514.16.1.el7.x86_64
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25):

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error?: I have only just installed it NextCloud, so yes. Logging into the Web Interface seems to work fine, however.

Can you reliably replicate it? (If so, please outline steps):
In the MACOS Client I enter the server address which is connects to with no issue. Then it comes to the username & password. I enter both and hit next. Then the error appears. The same is true in the Android App. Though the error is different. It says wrong username or password, but on the mac it says “Access forbidden by server. To verify you have proper access, click here to access the service with your browser.”

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

“No server logs”
“Everything is working fine”

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

<?php $CONFIG = array ( 'instanceid' => 'ocosz7x68cwc', 'passwordsalt' => 'o16hnvciufgwik7bovidgqdo6a0bm9', 'secret' => 'xljsbsburvu0u4na9kjl1e0dlclzi3wqkmxscegsfcrf8hsf', 'trusted_domains' => array ( 0 => 'cloud.theboldblog.com', ), 'datadirectory' => '/home/theboldb/nextclouddata', 'overwrite.cli.url' => 'http://cloud.theboldblog.com/nextcloud', 'dbtype' => 'mysql', 'version' => '12.0.0.29', 'dbname' => 'theboldb_next538', 'dbhost' => 'localhost', 'dbport' => '', 'dbtableprefix' => 'oc_', 'dbuser' => 'theboldb_next538', 'dbpassword' => '4(Sn6@R3pN', 'installed' => true, 'ldapIgnoreNamingRules' => false, 'ldapProviderFactory' => '\\OCA\\User_LDAP\\LDAPProviderFactory', ); The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in `/var/log/____`: I couldn't locate this in the control panel. --- Remember, this information may be requested if it isn't supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart: Feel free to use a pastebin service, otherwise log files can be indented with 4 spaces on each line to present them in a friendlier way on the forum. Understood.