Client doesnt download from Server

Hey guys,

im stuck with a problem, and there am really thankfull for any help at all.
My Nextcloud client (on Win10) doesnt download Data from the Nextcloud server(Raspberry Pi).

First off all i should mention, usually everything works pretty well. Uploading and downloading from different devices is no problem at all. But few days ago i was keen whether the “automatically upload new Foto” function on my Nextloud iPhone App would be cool. And yes, everything worked out fine. I was even able to integrate the data into my MacBook Fotos App.
The problem occured on my PC. The folders are synced correctly, but they are completely empty. No data in it. I did try the obvious stuff: stopp sync, delete folder, start sync (same problem again).
I was thinking, could the problem occur due the data Format? But there are some jpg´s for sure in the data Pool, they should have synced at least.

I hope i decribed everything understandable, and there is no important information missing (which probably is). Please ask for missing stuff.

Thanks alot for any attempt to help! :slight_smile:

Hello @Bagalute
welcome to the community of Nextcloud.

You started a topic in support category.

Unfortunately you ignored the template and a lot of information to help you is missing.

Please add all necessary information like Nextcloud version, webserver type and version, os version.

Without additional information the community members cannot help you .

I have the same issue. I can view accounts shared with me on my Nextcloud App but not on my Win 10 PC. It’s probably a security issue but can’t find the problem

Thank you rakekniven for pointing this out,

thought it was more like an settings kind of problem, and since i dont really have a clue about loggs i am a lil scared to publish information i wouldnt want to, but im trying to best to state the data your asking for. As sad as it may sound, i have no clue how to get those logg files.

Nextcloud version 20.0.1snap1.
Operating system and version: Rasperry Pi 3 Model B plus Rev 1.3, Raspbian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)
Apache or nginx version: x
PHP version: x

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

??

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

??

The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in /var/log/____:

??