CIFS share mounted w/fstab help

CENTOS7
Nextcloud v12
Mariadb
nginx

I’ve restored a backup of the my nextcloud website and my mysql DB of nextcloud (I lost my VM do to unforeseen circumstances. Yes I know backups, backups, backups)

My datastore has always been on my NAS server (napp-it) as a cifs share and I mount it to ‘/mnt/NEXTCLOUD’ on my webserver running nginx. I have the share mounted with fstab.

//192.168.10.111/nappnas/pub/backup/nextcloud /mnt/NEXTCLOUD cifs username=nginx,password=nginx,uid=969,gid=10,iocharset=utf8,suid,dir_mode=0770,file_mode=0770,nounix,rw 0 0

All this use to work before I lost my VM with my fstab file and now I’m trying to create it all again, but something isn’t just right. I can write and browse the ‘/mnt/nextcloud’ folder as the user ‘nginx’ so I thought nextcloud could too, but when the website starts up, it takes it a while to display the login screen and after I ‘try’ to login it just hangs and never gets anywhere. The ‘/var/www/html/nextcloud/nextcloud.log’ complains about:

{“reqId”:“UHenhaSx5GRVrRRHqVJF”,“level”:3,“time”:“August 26, 2017 01:12:09”,“remoteAddr”:“192.168.10.100”,“user”:"–",“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“PROPFIND”,“url”:"/remote.php/dav/files/my_user/",“message”:“include(/var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/composer/…/psr/log/Psr/Log/LoggerAwareTrait.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory at /var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/composer/composer/ClassLoader.php#444”,“userAgent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/2.3.2 (build 1)(Nextcloud)”,“version”:“12.0.2.0”}

my dir at ‘/mnt/nextcloud’ has 770 for the user nginx…

any ideas?

please help

Did you find any help?

I just discovered this ticket and it sounds similar to Server broken after upgrade to 18.0.0 Beta2