Changing root of var/www/nextcloud to /var/www/ in NextcloudPI

How would i achieve it, so that the installation of nextloud will be started at var/www/ rather than /var/www/nextcloud?

I want to install wordpress and other websites along nextcloud, but because your setup sets the root of the websites to /var/www/nextcloud, i would have to locate the other sites at /var/www/nextcloud/wordpress, which is not so nice.

I tried and changed the roots in the .conf files in /etc/apache/available-sites/*.conf for port 80 and port 443, but then i cannot setup letsencrypt anymore afterwards, and also i guess i would have to change more than the config files in apache in order to achieve this?

I tried and changed the roots in the .conf files in /etc/apache/available-sites/*.conf for port 80 and port 443, but then i cannot setup letsencrypt anymore afterwards, and also i guess i would have to change more than the config files in apache in order to achieve this?

well, you should change the virtual hosts configuration like you are doing. You will have to do let’s encrypt manually, because NCP assumes it’s own setup. You can follow this code as a guide.

https://github.com/nextcloud/nextcloudpi/blob/master/etc/nextcloudpi-config.d/letsencrypt.sh