Changes to sync intervals don't seem to work

Hi,
I’ve installed the Nextcloud client, version 2.6.2 on Arch and performed a full sync. I’m now trying to change the sync interval by adding a [Nextcloud] section to nextcloud.cfg and the following variable/value pairs.

remotePollInterval=28800000
forceSyncInterval=36000000
fullLocalDiscoveryInterval=86400000
notificationRefreshInterval=1800000

After making these changes, restarting Nextcloud and even restarting the laptop, there’s still constant activity from the client checking for files to sync and immediately syncing changed files. Any ideas are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I have the same problem. I would like to receive any server notifications instantly but I only receive notification when starting the nextcloud client on my windows machine.

How can I make notificationRefreshInterval work?

There’s an open issue (#4757), I wonder if anyone ever managed to make it work

1 Like

Actually, I don’t even know how to add such a Nextcloud secion to the config file, especially, since I’m synchronizing my computer with three different nextcloud accounts (for 3 different associations). However, I have problems with only one of the accounts, in which some files systematically get locked and I can’t modify them anymore. I can’t even suppress them from the server.