Certificates none

Hi, I run nextcloud v1.40.4 I have registered a dyn dns with no-ip and the certificate of letsEncrypt is confirmed. Nonetheless the system info of the board says certificates none and directly under the System info header it shows:
You should enable dnsmasq to use your domain inside home
‣ You should run Lets Encrypt for trusted encrypted access
Does anyone have an idea, what I can do to activate the SSL-certificate properly?
Here is a part of the error message:
NFO: Metrics enabled: no
Apache self check:
AH00526: Syntax error on line 5 of /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/ncp.conf:
SSLCertificateFile: file ‘/etc/letsencrypt/live/roboter123.hopto.org/fullchain.pem’ does not exist or is empty
Action ‘-t’ failed.
The Apache error log may have more information.
ERROR: Could not generate /etc/apache2/sites-available/nextcloud.conf from template nextcloud.conf.sh. Rolling back…
WARN: roboter123.hopto.org will not be included in trusted domains for Nextcloud (maximum reached). It will still be included in the SSL certificate

Although I received this error letEncrypt shows a green light. It has a hook attached in the menu on the left side
Nonetheless I cannot open a connection to my nextcloud.
Any idea or help is appreciated. Thanks a lot, Detlev

welcome to the userforum of nextcloud, @Detlev_Barthel

how have you installed ncp? and where?

Have you tried to generate cert by using certbot?

certbot certonly

I am using Snappy one so I noticed that the certs files might not be copied “correctly” to nextcloud’s work folder, for me it is /var/snap/nextcloud/current/certs/custom

Edit: Btw, since NCP itself is a container, the apache webserver inside might not be able to access foreign files. If you can confirm the path of cert is correct, then it’s 75% that problem

I’m afraid that’s not neccessarily true… of course there ARE containers build by ncp but you could install it natively, too.