Can't Upload Files in Web Interface

Nextcloud version: 14.0.3
Operating system: CentOS (CPanel 74.0.9)
Apache: 2.4.37
PHP version: 7.0

The issue you are facing:
When attempting to upload any file I get the error: Not enough free space, you are uploading XXXX KB but only 0 B is left

ALSO, seems to be related: When clicking to add a new file, I no longer have the ability to create Collabora documents

-The server have over 5 GB free space
-The user has over 500 MB space left
-Files CAN be uploaded via Mobile app (version 3.2.1)
-Files CAN be uploaded in a filemanger
-I did not test a desktop client

There are several OwnCloud instances of this, but no real solutions; a few people are talking about this in NextCloud but with no solutions I can find; most people suggest the disk is out of space but that is not the issue.

ALSO, THIS ISSUE SHOWED UP RANDOMLY

I have used NextCloud on this build for over a year without issue. I was running vs 13, the issue showed up suddenly so I updated to 14.0.3 to see if that resolved the problem and it has not.

I thought it may be Collabora since there is the related bug showing up at the same time, but that did not resolve the update. I also installed a clean version on this CPanel and on a separate CPanel on the same server and the issue persists, thinking something could be wrong with the server. The hosting company has said no changes had occurred when the problem arose.

Steps to replicate it:

1. Click the + to create a File
  2. Select Any FIle
  3. It will not upload

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

Error	PHP	You are using a fallback implementation of the intl extension. Installing the native one is highly recommended instead. at /home/USER/office.USER.COM/3rdparty/patchwork/utf8/src/Patchwork/Utf8/Bootup/intl.php#18

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

<?php
$CONFIG = array (

'trusted_domains' => 
  array (
    0 => 'office.USER.com',
  ),
  'datadirectory' => '/home/USER/office.USER.com/data',
  'overwrite.cli.url' => 'http://office.USER.com',
  'dbtype' => 'mysql',
  'version' => '14.0.3.0',
  'dbname' => 'database_name',
  'dbhost' => 'hostserver',
  'dbport' => '',
  'dbtableprefix' => '',
  'dbuser' => 'database_user',
  'dbpassword' => 'PASSWORD',
  'installed' => true,
  'maintenance' => false,
  'theme' => '',
  'loglevel' => 1,

The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in /var/log/____:

[Fri Nov 02 01:07:59.076285 2018] [core:crit] [pid 4727:tid] (13)Permission denied: [client] AH00529: /home/USER/office.USER.com/data/.htaccess pcfg_openfile: unable to check htaccess file, ensure it is readable and that '/home/USER/office.USER.com/data/' is executable

Try drag/drop. That worked for me! Because I saw it in another post, then I wanted to try.

That does not solve the problem of getting the UI to work.

I did, however, reboot the VPS and now the production and test systems are working. I will try that on the other instance I have on a different server.